Office: 713-232-7774     Fax: 713-232-7122


Unauthorized Activity

Lost or Stolen?
If you have a lost or stolen checkbook, please call the credit union IMMEDIATELY at 713-232-7774. We can place a stop payment on the series of checks so they will be returned if used. You will need to file a police report and sign an Affidavit of Forgery.

If you have a lost or stolen ATM or Visa Check Card, call the credit union IMMEDIATELY at 713-232-7774 and speak to the Operations Coordinator during normal business hours. After hours, please call 1-800-791-2525, to have a representative take your report and status your card. Call the credit union as soon as possible to have your card reissued. Be sure to review your account for any fraudulent activity.

For MasterCard, IMMEDIATELY call 1-800-442-4757 and a representative will take your report, status your card and reissue another card. If you are outside the U.S. please call 972-391-6840.

What should I do if someone has forged my signature? You will need to contact the credit union to sign an Affidavit of Forgery and file a police report. Once we have the completed paperwork, we can complete the process of returning the fraudulent item.

If you find that there has been activity on your ATM or Visa Check Card that you believe is an error, first, try to contact the merchant to resolve the dispute. If you are unable to get results with the merchant, please call the credit union at 713-232-7774 and we will assist in resolving the issue.

For MasterCard, call 1-800-442-4757. The representative will assist you in your rights and help you with the paperwork to help resolve the dispute.