What’s different about a Southern Federal MasterCard? A lot… especially if saving money is important to you! You may already know about the expanded purchasing power and record keeping advantages afforded by a major credit card. Now you can enjoy them with an added bonus… affordability. All of our MasterCards features are designed to benefit you.
- No Annual Fee
- Competitive low rates
- 24-Hour Online or Mobile Online Access to your account information at www.GoToMyCard.com
- Cash Advances through ATMs worldwide with no fee
- Online balance transfers to pay off your high interest credit cards
- Avoid interest charges when you pay your balance in full within the billing cycle
- Easy payment options – by check, phone, online or monthly automatic recurring payments
- Member’s Choice Payment Protection available, (Term Life and Disability Insurance)
- MasterCard Global Service™ provides worldwide, 24-hour assistance with Lost and Stolen Card Reporting, Emergency Card Replacement, and Emergency Cash Advance
- Travel Accident Insurance $1,000,000
- Baggage Delay Reimbursement
- Auto Rental CDW (Collison Damage Waiver)
- Cellular Telephone Protection
- Price Protection
- ID Theft Restoration Services
- Extended Warranty
- Year-End Summary of Charges
- Coming 2018 - MobiMoney app to manage your credit card
Credit limits up to $7,500. A low 13.9% APR.
Teen MasterCard - Our Teen MasterCard program is designed to help your teen build credit, understand the importance of controlled spending, and create a responsible attitude that will prove vital in their future. Parents, Grandparents or Guardians cosign a MasterCard and set the limit they feel will best meet both their needs and the “teens” needs (minimum credit limit of $300).
Secured MasterCard - If you need to start establishing credit or you’re recovering from past credit issues, a Southern Federal Credit Union Share Secured MasterCard is a great tool to get you moving in the right direction. The credit limit on this card is secured by your deposit in a special savings account. As you increase your balance and start proving your credit worthiness, your credit limit may also increase. Better credit worthiness also raises your credit score over time (minimum credit limit of $300).
Platinum Preferred MasterCard
Credit limits starting at $7,500. A low 10.9% APR.
Member’s Choice Payment Protection is Term Life and Disability Insurance that covers your credit card balance.
Payment Methods: Four ways to pay your MasterCard bill from your SFCU Savings or Checking Account – by mail with statement, by phone at 800-442-4757, by internet at www.GoToMyCard.com, or setup an automatic payment from your credit union account by calling us at 713-232-7774.
To Report a Lost or Stolen MasterCard IMMEDIATELY Call:
In the U.S.: 800-442-4757
Outside the U.S.: 972-391-6840
MasterCard Secure Code
Shop with confidence online when you enroll your Southern Federal MasterCard in the MasterCard Secure Code program. This additional level of protection verifies account ownership at the time you make online purchases through the use of a secure password. MasterCard Secure Code authenticates your information and sends the online merchant a confirmation that your identity has been verified. This ensures that only you can use your card online at participating stores.
MasterCard Secure Code is a free service. Register your SFCU MasterCard online at our MasterCard Secure Code website. Primary and joint cardholders will be required to create separate passwords.
If at any time you forget you MasterCard Secure Code password, please call 800-442-4757 for assistance.